Wednesday, 29 May, 2024
logo
MISCELLANY

Man electrocuted



man-electrocuted

Saptari, Feb 24 : A person was electrocuted at Dakneswori municipality-9, Patthargadha in Saptari last night. Mahadev Yadav, 42, a local, was electrocuted, police informed. 

He got electric shocks while supplying water to his newly-constructed house from a nearby pond through water-lifting motor.    

Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Madhab Prasad Kafle shared Yadav whow as critically injured after electric shocks died on the way to Chhinnamasta Hospital in Rajbiraj.